Terms and Conditions of Vauxhall Parts Ltd
- Parts purchased will comply with the Sale & Supply of Goods Act 1994 and be of “Satisfactory Quality” unless specified at the time of sale.
- All parts are guaranteed for 30 days (unless otherwise stated) and only parts shown on your invoice/receipt are covered by the guarantee/warranty. Parts purchased from Vauxhall Parts Ltd’s eBay shop are subject to a 14 day warranty from the date of receiving the goods. If any part supplied by ourselves proves to be faulty during this period, it may be returned to us for an exchange. If no exchange is available within 48 hours a refund will be given.
- Any part(s) correctly supplied by us and returned to us within 7 days is subject to a 20% handling charge at the managers discretion.
- Engines: Customers must state if ancillaries are required. If request has been made, stating complete engine wanted, this means head, block and sump, it does not mean with ancillaries as these may be sold separately, any ancillaries left on the engine e.g. water pump, cam belt, sensors, (a new cam belt/timing chain must be fitted) are given free of charge and are not covered by this guarantee.
5. We do not warranty Engine/Head failure or damage occurring directly or indirectly as a result of the following:-
5a. Fault arising from a fitting error or poor workmanship
5b. Fault or failure arising of an ancillary component. E.g. a radiator leak, timing belt, water pump, oil pump, fuel injection system, turbo, coolant, gasket, hoses et
5c. Where the vehicle has been used in conjunction with motor sports
5d. As a result of malicious damage
5e. As a result of fire or theft
5f. As a result of insufficient coolant fluid or lubricants
- This guarantee is void if any part supplied has been tampered with in any way I.e seal broken, taken apart etc. Please note all parts supplied, are marked with our company stamp/initials, removal of these marks will invalidate your guarantee/warranty.
- No parts may be altered, modified or dismantled in anyway (except for routine service adjustment) without written permission from the Managing Director or Complaints and Warranty Manager. Failure to comply with these terms will invalidate your guarantee/warranty.
- Our Guarantee covers parts only. It does not cover any labour charges or from any fault arising from the fitting of this part. This also includes vehicle recovery charges, car hire and loss of earnings. We will refund the price of the part in full but will not pay for any fitting charges. It is your responsibility to check that any part(s) supplied is correct prior to fitting.
- All goods should be inspected upon delivery before signing to ensure that the item has not been damaged during transit. If goods prove to be damaged, do not sign, refuse delivery & contact us within 1 working day. This is to ensure that if necessary, a claim can be made against the courier company. In the event that the delivery driver does not allow time to inspect the goods sign the Delivery Note to obtain them, but delete any wording in the signature box to the effect that the goods were ‘Received in good condition’.
- Mail order: Under selling regulations a PRIVATE CONSUMER has a 7 day “cooling off” period in which he/she may return the goods to us for a refund. However delivery is a separate contract and once completed is non refundable. Goods once signed for are to be returned at the Customers expense. In the event that a part is supplied as ordered but the customer had ordered incorrectly, we must be contacted immediately and the part returned to us within 7 ays of purchase at the cost of the customer. Refunds will only be made upon the return of the goods to our premises.
- All engines purchased must be fully serviced and fitted with a new timing belt/cam belt/chain and filled with new oil upon installation and all spark plugs must be replaced. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/warranty being rendered null and void. If there is a problem with the engine proof of purchase of these items will be required
- All Engines are sold on an exchange basis (we will collect your old unit within 14 days and dispose of it in accordance with Government Standards) If the exchange unit is requested on his/her invoice the exchange unit must be available for collection. Once your old unit has been removed and drained, please contact Vauxhall Parts Ltd on 0161 6333 999 and we will arrange collection of your old unit. Contact must be made within the 14 day period. Failure to comply with the exchange basis will be subject to a 25% surcharge
- Gearboxes must be filled with new oil upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/warranty being rendered null and void.
- Please ensure all goods are checked thoroughly before being signed for. Refunds are not always possible for goods that have been damaged whilst in transit. The words unexamined or unchecked on the delivery note/docket are not acceptable. We will not be held responsible for the refund of goods damaged in transit if they have been signed for as in good condition.
- Title to the goods shall remain with Vauxhall Parts Ltd until paid in full with cleared funds This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- Any complaints regarding products or services must be put in writing to the Complaints & Warranty Manager at email@example.com or by post to Vauxhall parts ltd, Cowling Street Works, Cowling Street Oldham OL8 1UY. Complaints via telephone will NOT be documented as a first point of contact.
- By accessing this website and/or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions.